Ethylene Generators and Ethylene Liquid (Ethy-Gen)
Offering the world famous Catalytic Generator!
Easy-Ripe® brochure (pdf file).
Sure-Ripe® brochure (pdf file).
Citrus Generator brochure (pdf file).
Ethy-Gen Ripening Liquid brochure (pdf file).
Ripening Rooms Doors, Rolling Type (Flex Door)
Gassing Supplies, Ethylene Generator, Ethy-Gen Liquid
Our Generators In The News...
Special Pricing Offered for Export of Catalytic Generators
"Controlled-Atmosphere Ripening™" Will Change Your World (and Increase Your Profits!!):
- STOP TURNING YOUR ENTIRE WAREHOUSE INTO ONE BIG RIPENING ROOM;
- Be Green - less hydrocarbon emissions;
- Reduce Ethylene Liquid Costs;
- When you gas a room to 2,000 ppm, and then open the room door to check the fruit, that 2,000 ppm air volume mixes with the warehouse air, and dilutes, but might still be as high as 20 or 40 or 60 ppm throughout your entire warehouse. That is enough ethylene to ripen/ruin all produce sensitive to ethylene;
- The industry's first reliable, dependable Ethylene Sensor, accurate to +/- 2ppm;
- Consistent gassing levels regardless of room loading, commodity, or conditions;
- Too-High Ethylene Levels in the Warehouse, induce senescence, and reduce the curb appeal, shelf life, and net saleable weight of almost all Fresh Produce;
- Have trouble holding green fruit? When you gas a room to too-high a level, you can also gas the adjacent rooms, and you also stress door gaskets and wall penetrations, inadvertently gassing other fruit to ripen too soon;
- Use Your existing Generators, we take over control of them.
- We realize this is an "out of body experience" for most Ripeners and Produce Managers, please feel free to call or email with any and all questions or concerns.
- eMail us for Project Quote:
- Or use our .
What We Do
Scrubbers / Air Purification - FAQs
What types of airborne contaminants will PCO Scrubbers eliminate?
PCO Scrubbers completely eradicate airborne bacteria, mold, fungi, viruses, ethylene and other VOCs, and converts them into harmless carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O).
What makes PCO Scrubbers different from other air cleaners?
There are three methods of reducing ethylene burden and VOCs: Ozone, Pellets, and Photocatalytic Oxidation. Ozone is a wonderful cleaner, but in higher ppm-ranges, can be ...>>
|Show more QA